Robert S. Gregg Receives Premier 100 Designation from National Academy of Jurisprudence

The National Academy of Jurisprudence (NAJ) has recently recognized Robert S. Gregg as one of 100 premier trial attorneys in the state of Texas.  This is a distinction reserved for attorneys who have established themselves through their professionalism and excellence in service. Less than 1% of the 1.2 million attorneys currently practicing in the U.S. will be selected to receive this important and prestigious designation.



Dallas Car Accident Lawyers and Semi Truck Injury Attorneys

Accidents are generally unexpected and can put a tremendous emotional and financial strain on your life. At The Law Offices of Robert Gregg, we do everything we can to begin work immediately to make sure that you or your loved ones are protected and represented. Whether it’s a car or truck accident, a medical malpractice, defective product or any other personal injury, we are here for you to provide all of our resources to make sure you collect all the compensation owed to you and your family by the responsible parties.




Do I have a legal claim?

It is impossible to say with any certainty whether you have a legal claim without knowing details about your particular situation. However, in general, if you’ve been injured, you have a legal claim for recourse any time that another party intentionally or negligently causes harm. Intentional misconduct is obvious: the other party causes harm on purpose. Negligent misconduct is much more nuanced, but in general it refers to situations where someone acts unreasonably. Injured parties have legal claims in many different situations, even when the claim might not be self-evident. Because every situation is very fact-specific, the best bet is to always visit a personal injury attorney and share your story. The Law Offices of Robert Gregg offer a free consultation, where we will listen to your particular situation and help determine your best course of action. There is nothing to lose by explaining how you were injured and learning how the law applies in your specific case.

How do I file a claim?

If you or a loved one is injured in an accident, it is important to file a claim in the appropriate amount of time. However, in many instances, making a statement to an insurance company proves harmful to your interests. These statements are usually requested immediately after the accident, when you may not fully know or understand the full extent of your injuries. Once a recorded statement is made, it might be difficult for you to correct or explain your words afterward. That’s why it’s generally in your best interest to consult with an attorney on how to handle an insurance adjuster before filing a claim or making a recorded statement. The Law Offices of Robert Gregg can help you file your claim, and communicate with the insurance companies to ensure your best representation.

How do I get medical care?

If you are seriously injured in an accident, you should seek medical care immediately. If you are aware of these injuries at the scene of an accident, you should ask for assistance immediately. Any law enforcement officer can help contact the appropriate resources on your behalf. However, sometimes injuries sustained during an accident are not as apparent immediately and may present themselves over time. It’s important that you speak with an attorney if you have sustained injuries and have not yet sought treatment. The Law Offices of Robert Gregg can help direct you to the appropriate professionals required to identify and assist you with any level of injury.How do I get medical care?

How long will my case take?

The length of time it will take to settle a case depends on a variety of factors, including: extent of your injuries, proper documentation of your injuries, a documentation of liability (fault) or losses, what insurance company (if any) that you’re dealing with, and the cooperation of all parties involved in the case. Although every personal injury case has different specific facts of how the injuries occurred, what injuries and losses were suffered, and what treatment led to what progression to what recovery, it is important that you have excellent representation throughout the process. The Law Offices of Robert Gregg can help you through every step of your case.

How will I pay my medical bills?

The insurance company of the driver at-fault driver should be responsible for paying your medical bills. However, it will only pay you after your case is resolved by settlement or verdict. In the meantime, you will need to find another way to pay your medical bills. If you have medical coverage through Medicare, Medicaid, an employer health plan or private insurance, your insurance company will pay your medical bills. In most cases, your medical insurance company will expect repayment of your medical expenses after you receive a recovery from the insurance company of the at-fault driver. To keep as much of your recovery as possible, you should have an attorney negotiate with your medical insurance company. The Law Office of Robert Gregg can help assist you in getting the coverage that you’re due.

Should I contact the police?

Yes. You should report any accident to law enforcement where an injury may be involved. Under Texas Law, an operator of motor vehicle who is involved in a car accident that results in injuries or death is required to immediately: Stop the vehicle at the scene of the accident, determine whether a person involved in the accident requires aid, and give notice of the accident to the local police department or sheriff’s office.

Should I represent my own case?

After an accident, it’s understandable that you might want to try to handle it yourself, as quickly and easily as possible. However, because parties with other interests are generally involved, handling your own claims may not be in YOUR best interest. When you retain the services of Robert Gregg, you are essentially ensuring that you will not be taken advantage of by other parties. We are experienced in these matters, so that very specific information can be gathered immediately to ensure you are compensated by the other party.  If the other side is not cooperating, we will be prepared to take the case to court to ensure full and fair recovery. Knowing that you are willing to obtain legal counsel often means that the opposing side will deal more reasonably right from the beginning.

Who should I contact first, a lawyer or the insurance company?

If you have suffered injuries as a result of your accident, you should contact an attorney immediately prior to speaking with your insurance company or the insurance company of the person at fault. The first days after your accident are critical for collecting and preserving evidence you will need to prove your case. If you make a mistake (for example, by providing a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster), it can be hard to correct later. The more seriously you are injured, the more important it is to seek legal counsel. The Law Offices of Robert Greg offers a free initial consultation to evaluate your case and can help guide you through the system to collect the damages owed to you. You will not pay anything unless we collect money on your behalf.